To overwrite the website's styles, switch to "Source" view and add your CSS. An opening and closing style tag is already included. Contact email@example.com with any CSS issues, time required to fix any issues may be billable
AEP Code of Ethics
Updated July 29, 2019
- I will conduct myself and my work in a manner that will uphold the values, integrity, and respect of the profession.
- I will uphold the stated intent as well as the letter of environmental policies, laws, and regulations which are adopted by governmental bodies or agencies.
- I will not engage in, encourage, or condone dishonesty, fraud, deceit, discrimination, harassment, or misrepresentation in the solicitation, preparation, or use of work prepared by me or under my direction.
- I will fully disclose to my employers and my prospective clients any economic or ethical interests which could reasonably be interpreted as a conflict of interest by them or by other affected parties with regard to my professional work.
- I will ensure a good faith effort at full disclosure, technical accuracy, sound methodology, clarity, and objectivity in the collection, analysis, interpretation, and presentation of environmental information by me or under my direction.
- I will achieve and maintain the highest level of professional competency for myself and require the same for those I supervise.
- I will conduct myself at all AEP- sponsored, hosted or supported events with integrity and respect.
- I will avoid harassment of all types in my written and in-person interactions when attending or participating in AEP- sponsored, hosted or supported events.